We originally released PDF Viewer for the WordPress plugin a few months back which already got about 1700 sales.
During this time we received many user requests for a PHP version, which is why we decided to release a PHP version as well.
Overview & Installation Video
This script can be used on any php-based website or web app. It will work with almost any php-based cms like Joomla, drupal, Magento etc.
We have options so that you can activate autolink or auto iframe pdf links.
It comes with an easy-to-use backend where you can upload pdf files & get a link to use on your website.
- Based on PHP
- Code Generator included with simple backend
- 2 Display Types (Link, Iframe)
- PDF Upload option in the backend code generator
- Custom PDF link option (must be under the same domain)
- Cross Browser Compatible
- Fully Responsive
- It can be integrated with php-based cms like Joomla, Drupal, Magento etc.
- Well Documented
- Option to convert all pdf links to iframe viewer on a page
- Option to convert all pdf links to open with the viewer on a page
- Compatible with Internet Explorer & most browsers
- Fast & smooth user experience
- Retain Image Quality
- No Third Party links, install the viewer on your website.
- No Limitation to pdf size
- It uses jQuery to replace URLs automatically which won’t affect on your Site’s SEO if you use the plugin on the old site.
- Share pdf on social networks
- Send link to friend via email
- Enable/Disable social sharing
- Enable/Disable Print Option
- Enable/Disable Download Option
- Enable/Disable Presentation mode
- Enable/Disable Find Option
- Enable/Disable Logo
- Enable/Disable Zoom
- Enable/Disable Page Navigation
- Enable/Disable auto-linking of pdf links to viewer
- Brand viewer with your own logo
- Translatable into 100+ Languages
Pdf.js = http://mozilla.github.io/pdf.js/
Any Comments or feature requests are always welcome. Please feel free to let us know if you have any kind of questions or suggestions to improve the script.