We received this issue from a few users. So, We did a workaround and made a way to fix.
Some servers add spaces to uploaded files somehow, for encoding type I think but not totally sure. However, due to extra spaces, there’s a warning message displays on top of Viewer.
Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter – headers already sent (output started at /home/xxxxx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/pdf-viewer-for-wordpress/web/viewer-shortcode.php:3)
And here’s how you can fix it:
1. Login to your wp-admin with admin user & password.
1. Install & activate Wpide plugin from Plugins->Add New
3. open plugins/pdf-viewer-for-wordpress/web/viewer-shortcode.php
4. replace first few lines with the following code:
***** For some cases, if you still having the issue after replacing lines, please try removing first two lines. that are :
6. make sure there is no extra space on the first line before or after [ITS VERY IMPORTANT]
7. Save the Files.
The error should be gone now...
Please Contact Support if you still having the issue or need our help to get it done.