Recently we released version 4.5 of PDF viewer for WordPress. In this version, we’ve made the URL structure shorter. If you found PDF viewer for WordPress not working, there is a very easy solution. In this article, I will guide you on how to solve the problem.
If you’ve updated the plugin by replacing files using an FTP client, you’ll face an issue. The pdf files will not be displayed inside the viewer.
But nothing to worry about, here’s the solution for you…
- Login to your WordPress admin panel
- Navigate to the plugins page
- Deactivate PDF viewer for WordPress
- Activate PDF viewer for WordPress Again.
- Now, go to a page with a pdf viewer shortcode, and everything should work correctly.
By doing this, you can solve the problem within seconds. Thank You