ThemeNCode PDF reader PHP Script is a handy product for websites built with PHP. Initially, we released PDF Viewer for the WordPress plugin in July 2014. Thousands of people love this plugin. It has over 7000 users daily.
During the first days of PDF viewer for WordPress, we received many user requests for a PHP version, so we also decided to release a PHP version. If you want to checkout the WordPress plugin ” PDF viewer for WordPress”, Click here.
Overview & Installation Video
This PHP-Script can be used on any PHP-based website or web app. It will work with almost any PHP-based cms like Joomla, Drupal, Magento etc.
We have options to activate Autolink or auto-iframe pdf links. This feature saves a lot of time and works for the users.
It comes with an easy-to-use backend where you can upload pdf files & get a link to use on your website.
- Based on PHP
- Code Generator included with simple backend
- 2 Display Types (Link, Iframe)
- PDF Upload option in the backend code generator
- Custom PDF link option (must be under the same domain)
- Cross Browser Compatible
- Fully Responsive
- It can be integrated with PHP-based cms like Joomla, Drupal, Magento etc.
- Well Documented
- Option to convert all pdf links to iframe viewer on a page
- Option to convert all pdf links to open with the viewer on a page
- Compatible with Internet Explorer & most browsers
- Fast & smooth user experience
- Retain Image Quality
- No Third Party links. Install the viewer on your website.
- No Limitation to pdf size
- It uses jQuery to replace URLs automatically, which won’t affect your Site’s SEO if you use the plugin on the old site.
- Share pdf on social networks
- Send link to friend via email
- Enable/Disable social sharing
- Enable/Disable Print Option
- Enable/Disable Download Option
- Enable/Disable Presentation mode
- Enable/Disable Find Option
- Enable/Disable Logo
- Enable/Disable Zoom
- Enable/Disable Page Navigation
- Enable/Disable auto-linking of pdf links to viewer
- Brand viewer with your logo
- Translatable into 100+ Languages
Why this PDF Reader [PHP-Script] is A Must-Use:
This script will solve the PDF problem on your website. You can easily show pdf on your WordPress. It has incredible features that attract more visitors, and they tend to stay longer on your website.
This script reduces the monotonous work of hours of coding. Now you can get this script and use it wherever you want.
Pdf.js = http://mozilla.github.io/pdf.js/
Visit our website, “ThemenCode”, to learn more about our products, and there is much more to check out. We have been creating web-related products like WordPress plugins and themes since 2014.
Any Comments or feature requests are always welcome. Also, feel free to let us know if you have any questions or suggestions to improve the script.