What is WP FILE ACCESS MANAGER?
WP File Access Manager is a WordPress plugin that allows you to control access for every single file you upload to your WordPress Media Library. This is a very simple but very useful WordPress plugin. It is the easiest way to restrict unwanted visitors from accessing your WordPress Website.
- Setup Restrictions for Individual Files
- Setup Restrictions for File Types
- Setup Restrictions for All the files
- Restrict access to files based on logged-in status
- Restrict Access to files based on the User’s Roles.
- Restrict Access to files based on individual user id (Added through the admin panel)
- Works with PDF Viewer for WordPress Plugin to restrict PDF FIles.
- Very Easy to use
- Well Documented
- Strong customer support
WordPress access control plugin is very important if you upload media files on your WordPress website and you want to show the files to some specific visitors. This plugin works with all types of files (e.g: pdf, jpg, png, zip, txt, docx, doc, mp4, mp3, mov, ppt, xls, csv and any other file types).
Documentation for WP File Access Manager can be found here
We provide support through our helpdesk, Click here to go to our helpdesk. If you have any queries about this plugin feel free to give us a knock anytime.
The changelog is available on the product page.
Get WP File Access Manager on CodeCanyon