Most of the common browsers like Chrome, Firefox and opera has built in pdf viewer (although that’s so simple, not that interactive), so users doesn’t need to have a pdf reader software (like acrobat reader) on their computer/device.
But, Did you think about Internet Explorer ? A major percentage of users still use Internet Explorer for internet browsing. A statistics showed that about 23% of total internet users uses Internet Explorer! (December 2014)
So, Its a very important thing to think about usability of Internet Explorer users.
However, Currently Internet Explorer Doesn’t have any built-in PDF Reader, so users have to download the pdf and open with a pdf reader software, which is really annoying. Moreover, Sometimes Internet Explorer Does nothing for a pdf url!
Not just Internet Explorer, It comes with a very nice interface with options to customize and make it match with your colors and brand with your own logo!
Here’re a few cool features for why you must use PDF Viewer for WordPress on your WordPress based Website:
- Its fully Responsive, works on any device like android, iphone, windows smartphones and computers.
- Cross Browser compatible, It works with all the major browsers like Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera, Safari etc.
- It comes with a very nice interface and you can customize it with your own colors and logo!
- The viewer is completely web based and will be on your server, so users won’t have any hassle to view pdf files
- Users have the ability to share pdf link on social media or via email directly from the viewer
- You can embed the viewer directly on your post/page or use link to viewer
- More cool features are on the way…
More detailed features of PDF Viewer for WordPress can be found on PDF Viewer for WordPress Plugin Page .
So, if you think about the usability of PDF Files on your WordPress site, Then PDF Viewer for WordPress is a must use plugin! You can purchase PDF Viewer for WordPress Plugin from CodeCanyon. This plugin costs only $14.
Please feel free to contact ThemeNcode Support if you have any questions. We’ll get in touch as soon as possible.